Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Saturday, June 7, 2008

# 6

Last year for Andy's birthday I took him to Cooperstown for Tony Gwynn's induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame. To tell him about the trip, I created a story book showing the plans for our week in New York. I knew he thought it was cute, but I didn't know how cute.

A few months before I created my 101 list, Andy asked if I was ever going to finish his book. I was utterly confused because I thought it was finished. He told me he wanted me to update the book with pictures from our actual trip, and I thought it was a perfect idea. For his birthday this year, I decided that was exactly what I was going to do.

After several hours of covert scrapbooking, I gave Andy his more voluminous birthday story as part of his gift, but I was still missing one picture. I just pasted it in today and the book is complete.

The book is something to be kept forever, and #6 is done!

No comments: