Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Saturday, July 5, 2008

# 89

I can't tell you how many times I've driven past Angel Stadium, seen the giant red "A" from the freeway, and told myself that I need to catch an Angels game. With my wonderful Mother in town for Fourth of July Weekend, and the San Diego Padres on the road, I got my chance. They weren't kidding when they said you can't stack filters with this lens... but I'm loving the faux fisheye effect the filter edges created.The Angels lost, but I got to see my game. #89 is done!

No comments: