Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Sunday, October 12, 2008

Barbie and Richard

I spent Sunday having lots of fun with Barbie and Richard. Barbie and I have been friends for years, and it was my pleasure to photograph the happy couple. I think they both did some modeling back in England that they just neglected to mention...Last but not least!

Want more Barbie and Richard? Check out the online proofs here.

1 comment:

Fee said...

Lovely photos Stefanie, really nice to see Barbie at last, we were eaten up with curiosity when we heard of Rich's engagement, he is my nephew. They look so happy...all the best to the both of them from the wilds of Scotland.