Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Monday, November 21, 2011

Motel Monday - Where Did the Weekend Go?

Follow the Arrow
As I'm sitting here drafting the latest edition of Motel Monday, I'm trying to recall the blur that was my weekend. It honestly feels like I just left the office... is it really over already? Sadly it appears that way.

This week's feature is the Tucson Inn . I think it's sign sports the largest arrow I've seen any where other than Las Vegas. Tucson is home to several neon signs which will no doubt turn up on here later, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. And the light that morning... perfect!
Happy Monday everyone! Here's to a short week and a wonderful holiday weekend.

- Stefanie

P.S. Check back tomorrow for an important announcement...