Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Monday, March 2, 2009

Getty and #54!

On Saturday I had the opportunity to catch a field trip up to the Getty and go shooting with some photo buddies. I've never been to the museum, and I jumped at the chance.
In other news, I've fallen off the bandwagon a bit lately on my 101 in 1001 goals. I didn't read a book for the month of February, so I have to start all over on my one book a month for a year goal, PLUS, I clearly didn't make it very far with goal #70. February was a tough month... but I will start both goals over and I will make them happen! On the plus side, by seeing the Getty I managed half of #54.

I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

No comments: