Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Monday, October 31, 2011

Motel Monday - Late Night Edition

On this late night edition of Motel Monday I bring you a brand new shot taken yesterday of the Town and Country Motel in Livingston. Like most of these independent motels, the Town and Country can no longer be seen from the freeway. I've driven past it on Highway 99 at least a hundred times, and I've never seen it.
I love the grid pattern and the ladder climbing up the side of the MOTEL letters. I can only imaging how amazing the view must be from the top. One last random factoid... the Town and Country is located on Stefani Avenue. Throw an e on the end and it's perfect.

Sweet dreams...

- Stefanie

No comments: