Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Christine - Brighton

When it was a tad warmer and sunnier than it is today, Christine and I met up in Brighton to snap a few head shots. Christine is a dancer and hip hop instructor who needed to add to her portfolio for some upcoming auditions. I loved these environmental yet slightly urban portraits, and Christine brought a style and flare all her own. Isn't she gorgeous?

I'll be back tomorrow with something new. I think the theme of the day is going to be food. Bring your appetites and I'll see you then!

- Stefanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!! You are extremely talented.