Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Friday, February 19, 2010

Freezing Friday

Early this afternoon I went for an impromptu walk around Back Bay with my camera in tow. The sun was shining, the sky was bright blue, and there was minimal snow on the ground. It was gorgeous.

So why Freezing Friday? Well, for two reasons. First is the fact that I was ill prepared for said walk, and was not properly dressed to be wandering along windy bridges across the frozen Charles. It was cold. The second reason you can see for yourself...
The idea of an entire body of water freezing over is still a little astonishing to me. Although I have lived in a place where things freeze for months on end, I was too young to actually remember it happening. I guess you could call it a new experience.

At any rate, let's get on to the good stuff. In no particular order I give you scenes from my mid-day stroll. Enjoy!
Have a great weekend every one. If you're going to the lunar new year celebration down town on Sunday, maybe you'll see me there. I'll be the one with the camera!

- Stefanie

No comments: