Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Monday, November 18, 2013

How I Miss You Goody's... 29 of 365

I've shared one of my photos of the Goody's sign before, but I'm in a nostalgic mood this evening and I still can't quite accept the fact that Goody's is gone. 

Jeff's Sporting Goods tried, I know they did. They used a similar font for the letters, kept the base and just painted it green. But no matter how much I love green... it is my favorite color after all... there's just nothing like this sign. 
Boomerang "G"s should have never gone out of style. 
Tomorrow's post makes this an even 30. Who knew it would be so challenging to do this every day for a month...

No comments: