Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Got Five On It... 18 of 365

Tonight's post is a sign you've definitely seen if you've ever driven on Highway 99 through central California. This palm reader sign appears to have been built just to advertise to travelers passing by, and the only thing separating this sign from northbound traffic is a chain link fence and about twenty feet of land.

If you ever hope to tell my fortune, you better have a sign like this. There are so many points of awesomeness I don't even know where to begin. Tonight it's the knuckles that make me laugh, and the creases in the hand. I keep searching for a triangle in the pad of my hands but I just don't see it. Artistic license is definitely at play...
How many "five" jokes can I make before it gets old?
Perhaps tomorrow it will be the stars that amuse me, or the not quite right, slightly uneven gap between the fingers. There's just so much character, it's hard to resist.

Tonight's programming has been brought to you by the number 5 (x 3 +3 of course) and the color teal. Happy almost Friday.

No comments: